- Create robust strategies for clients to recover from lockdown.
- Develop key relationships with management and stakeholders.
- Understand how turnaround specialists can assist the struggle.
- Know when it is time to consider insolvency.
- Strengthen your position as trusted adviser to business.
Brought to you by the Practitioner Business Advisers’ Community, free to join for ICAEW members: icaew.com/pba
ICAEW Live: 17&18 June 2021
ICAEW Live 2021 is a two-day event on 17 and 18 June following on from Virtually Live in bringing members in practice and business together. Register your interest today to benefit from the early bird rate!
Tyrone will be providing advice on how to bring businesses back from the brink with sustainable recovery action plans.
Virtually Live Resources
Additional articles and content on technical areas including: audit, business advisory, financial reporting, risk management and tax.
Hasan will be providing advice on how to bring businesses back from the brink with sustainable recovery action plans.