In this session panellists will examine the seismic transformation of finance and how finance leaders can practically leverage the opportunities of this digital revolution through technologies like cloud, process automation and machine learning. The discussion will focus on real-life applications of technology in the finance function.
- Grow you understanding of where finance will be in 10 years’ time – through people and technology.
- Begin building a high-level long-term vision for your organisation.
- Get clear actionable takeaways to help your organisation accelerate its cloud journey.
- Oliver Deacon, Leadership Coach (Chair)
- David Anderson
- Harry Pampiglione, Portfolio Analytics & Data Science Manager at Lloyds
- Shamus Rae, CEO and founder of Engine B
ICAEW Live: 17&18 June 2021
ICAEW Live 2021 is a two-day event on 17 and 18 June following on from Virtually Live in bringing members in practice and business together. Register your interest today to benefit from the early bird rate!
David will be sharing his insights on the Future of Finance Panel
Oliver is an ICAEW member, a qualified ACC Executive Coach and a former Finance Director at Microsoft. He brings a refreshing and inspiring perspective to modern finance.
Harry will be sharing his insights in the Future of Finance session
Shamus will be participating in our panel discussion on the future of finance.
Virtually Live Partner
About ICAEW Academy
High-quality learning and leadership development solutions for all career stages, across a wide range of sectors.